MAY 24, 2017
Did you miss the chance to dive into planning a Local Area Network (LAN) with our Technical Trainer Nathan Holmes? Check out the replay. Find out what to consider when designing your LAN, such as:
- Who will use the LAN, what will they use it for, and with what devices?
- Will you need PoE, Gigabit or Multi-Gigabit switches, and/or VLANs?
- How will ISP speed affect system performance and hardware selection?
- Wireless design basics: How to determine wireless coverage, density, capacity, which 802.11 standards do you need, what is Wave 2 and why do I need it?
- What are some LAN design tips to promote network security?
- Every LAN plan starts and ends with proper documentation.
Stay tuned for our next webinar training!