The Core2 48-port PoE+ Switch system is a flat or layer-2 network core with a single IP scheme. Includes Gigabit PoE+ switch for projects with demanding port requirements. Recommended for high-density large projects.
48-Port Core2 systems include:
- 1 x Cisco ASA 5506-X Firewall
- 1 x Ruckus 1200 Series ZoneDirector wireless LAN controller with 5 licenses (1U rack ears included)
- 1 x Ruckus ICX-7150 48-port Gigabit PoE+ switch with
- 2 x 1GbE non-PoE uplink ports
- 4 x 1/10 GbE SFP/SFP+ uplink/stacking ports
- 1 x Access Networks Live Monitoring Helix
Add your choice of access points and additional switches as needed. Should the need arise, Core2 systems can be easily upgraded to a multi-VLAN Core3 system without requiring any hardware changes.
Core2 and Core3 network systems represent the next evolution of Access Networks’ industry first enterprise-grade custom network solutions specifically designed for the automated residence. Core2 is a flat or layer-2 network core with a single IP scheme for the entire scope of the project. Core3 is a multiple-VLAN network core with up to 6 preconfigured VLANs for network segmentation. Core2 and Core3 network solutions allow the ultimate in scalability and flexibility while simplifying and streamlining the purchase process.
Access Networks Live Monitoring
All Core2 and Core3 systems include our Helix monitoring device which enables proactive Live Monitoring support and triage of all network devices provided by Access Networks. This is included for the entire 1st year and is renewable on a yearly basis.
Ask us about our redundant systems including routers, wireless controllers, power supplies, replaceable fan kits, and ICX stackable switches (power and data stacking)!
Access Networks Core2 Network Features:
- Your choice of Ruckus dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 access points.
- +FM: Access to centralized, anytime remote management of all wireless features via hosted FlexMaster software.
- Multiple SSIDs
- Software upgradable from single to multi-VLAN configuration. No hardware upgrade required.
- Advanced information switching.
- Remote VPN access (recommended static IP provided by client’s Internet service provider).
- Network diagram will be provided with every estimate.
- 4-year service and support warranty with advanced hardware replacement.