- Round and square white paintable cover options to match the chosen aesthetic.
- Four keystone knock-outs for the most popular brands to allow incoming category cable connections as well as utilizing the internal switch of most Ruckus access points.
Easy to Install
- Available new-construction ring for proper placement before drywall.
- Side vents to keep the heat rising out of the enclosure but attic dust and insulation intrusion to a minimum.
- Allows installation of an access point in the best possible location.
- Magnetic cover for quick and easy access to the access point for service or upgrades.
- Specifically designed for the Ruckus R310 and R510 series of access points.
- Can be used with any brand access point that will fit.
- Convenient embossments for easy mounting of Ruckus access points. Embossments also have zip-tie pass-through to mount anything that will fit in the enclosure.
Built to Last
- Great holding power with large screws and solid dog ears that are retained in the enclosure so they don’t fall out.
- Peace of mind knowing the access point is in a secure location so it can’t be inadvertently disconnected.