We are looking for a Network Engineer to work in our new Easton, Pennsylvania office.
Network Engineers report directly to the COO. The position’s primary responsibilities are providing technical support to our clients and building enterprise-grade networks. The network engineer should be comfortable with multitasking and wearing several hats.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and configure Cisco IOS-based networks on daily basis.
- Build and configure Ruckus Wireless network systems, including ZoneDirector wireless controllers and ZoneFlex wireless access points, on a daily basis.
- Provide initial and ongoing remote support for network systems deployment.
- Assist clients with installation and configuration of network systems.
- Troubleshoot network and wireless issues remotely with clients.
- Document, diagnose, and resolve issues with clients’ networks.
- Create and manage client accounts on Ruckus FlexMaster management server.
- Provide and maintain thorough documentation of client systems.
- Occasional after-hours emergency support for remote clients (usually ISP issues).
- Experience programming and troubleshooting Ruckus ZoneDirector environments
- Custom electronics design/integration experience and familiarity with home automation systems such as Crestron, Savant, AMX, and Control4
- Experience with TeamViewer or other remote desktop support applications
- Apple or Microsoft certifications
- VPN and SSH experience
- Web development / database experience
- Must have strong attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be very personable.
- Must have great organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently (semi-autonomous environment).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems under pressure and while interfacing with clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of ConnectWise is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years networking experience.
- Current CCNA / WiSE / RCNA / CCENT certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience supporting customer environments in a helpdesk/support capacity.
- Solid understanding of network protocols, firewalls, routers, switching, TCP/IP, and RF coverage.
- Thorough knowledge of wireless local area networks, authentication, security, and encryption protocols.
- Availability nights/weekends as needed.
- Please submit your salary expectations with your application including your cover letter and resume to [email protected].